Online Employment Application
Administration Assistant - Casual
Department: Human Resources
Australia Zoo has a rare and exciting opportunity available for an Administration Assistant to join the team.
Within the Human Resources Department, administration assistants are employed to assist with general administrative tasks and provide essential support to the team.
- Inputting all general information into the HR Databas (S.H.E)
- Checking Timesheets and attendance/leave database
- Updating and maintaining HR Administration Procedures Manual
- Maintaining and organizing Personnel & HR general forms filing cabinet
- Undertaking Lost Property Procedures each month
- Organisation of monthly All Staff Meetings (minutes, staff prizes, certificates, nominations)
- Assist with weekly reports and issuing to Management
- Assist with all applications, resume and post interview replies
- Assisting and conducting staff inductions and updating Induction Packs
- Maintaining General Office Duties such as typing, filing, mailing, photocopying, faxing and laminating.
- Assist with minute-taking for meetings as requested
- Assisting the Emergency Response Team in 1st Aid incidents
- Assist with staff counselling and disciplinary procedures
- Assist with exit interviews
- Assist staff with uniform orders
- Maintaining Australia Zoo's customer service standards
- Committing to our privacy and confidentiality policies
- Work within the guidelines of Workplace Health and Safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment..
- Participate in performance training and development reviews or programs as requested by the company both on and off the job.
- Attend meetings as requested by management.
- Undertaking other duties as requested
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to or experienced with high volume inputting into databases
- Able to maintain confidentiality and apply privacy principles
- Able to work under pressure & with multiple tasks
- Excellent in communication & interpersonal skills
- Available for working on weekends.
- A role model for Australia Zoo standards and policies
- Long term commitment to working and developing with the Human Resources Department
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job below. Applications close 7th of May 2017
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.