Online Employment Application
Food & Beverage Supervisor - FT
Department: Food & Beverage
Are you a Food & Beverage Extraordinaire!! Do you know that Khaki is not a colour but an attitude?
We are seeking a Food and Beverage Supervisor to be the face of our business, to role model our best practices and to ensure that the standards that we pride our selves on here at Australia Zoo are adhered to when every customer is served. To be successful in attaining this position you must have drive and passion and a genuine want for excellence, you must be customer focused and work well under pressure. Communication is a must and a high level of energy is needed to lead our service team, can you drive sales? do you have 100% customer focus at all times? Are you a leader who understands the importance of team work? If your answer is yes then please apply
This role requires a high level of customer interaction, staff leadership, staff training and delegation. You will require good interpersonal and communication skills and have worked in a fast paced high volume business or have a FMCG background.
• 2+ years Front of House Supervisor experience in a large concept, high-volume establishment
• Displays a positive attitude
• Posses current Responsible service alcohol certificate
• Commitment to quality, service and hospitality
• Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
• Ability to lead and motivate a large team
• Practices safe food handling and storage.
• Upholds Australia Zoos brand standards
• Excellent communication skills to work within the management team
• Suggests and supports innovative ideas
• Be personable and demonstrate ability to effectively deal with the public, customers and key accounts.
• Show a true passion for the hospitality industry and have a desire to learn more within our diverse organisation.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able work well under pressure and to be part of a team.
• Have a positive attitude and an ability to tackle problems head on.
• Available to work weekends, public holidays, and school holiday periods.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 29th of April 2018
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.