Online Employment Application
Roving / Entertainer - Cas
Department: Roving Entertainment
Do you know how to entertain a crowd? Do you have a passion for conservation and wildlife?
As a Roving Entertainer, you are the face of Australia Zoo - the first to welcome guests and the last to send them off. Roving Entertainers become a constant throughout guests' day, offering up-close and personal animal experiences, and making each person feel as special, valued, and individual as the next. This memorable experience is achieved through face-to-face roving and also live presentations.
Roving Entertainers are required to maintain a very high level of presentation, and possess strong public speaking skills. They are dedicated to conservation issues, animal welfare and continually work towards providing interactive education to Zoo guests.
• Very Strong performance/public speaking background
• High level customer relation skills
• High standard of personal presentation
• Reasonable level of physical fitness
• Passion for wildlife and wildlife conservation
• Current manual drivers licence
• Able to work weekends, Public Holidays and school holidays
• 7 day availability
• Animal handling experience
• Wildlife knowledge
To be successful, applicants will need to submitt through dropbox a short video of themselves presenting / entertaining along with a cover letter and resume to:
Apply for this job below. Applications close 29th of April 2018
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application
Please allow 20 minutes to complete the application.